Today on ZardCast, CT, David and Max join forces to discuss the Wizards 117-106 game two victory over the Raptors in Toronto to take a 2-0 lead in the first round of the playoffs.
ZardCast will be back Saturday morning (4/25) after game three on Friday night in the Phone Booth.
Topics discussed include:
- Randy Wittman and his road tactics
- The Wizards solid early defense despite being down
- Brad Beal’s assertiveness
- Washington’s excellent use of Nene and Marcin Gortat
- Taking punches in the third quarter and responding
- “This Week in John Wall”
- Max calls after getting home from Buffalo Billiards
- They guys get into how the Wizards create space on offense
- Colin Cowherd trolled John Wall, the Wizards, again
- Otto Porter is probably the biggest story of the playoffs
- The Raptors have played terribly, for the most part
- Did you think the Wizards would return to recent regular season form tonight?
- What could the Raptors do to flip this series around?
- Making sure we gush about every Wizard
- We mention Drew Gooden III
- What event would need to occur for Wittman to insert Kris Humpries?
- Max wants to gush about Beal’s great game some more
- Paul Pierce fulfills his leadership and scoring roles phenomenally
- Wittman is the greatest road playoff coach in history, according to math
- He really did pull the long-con with the small ball line-ups
- The pod extends ideas for Dwayne Casey to beat the Wizards
- Raptors going at Gortat
- Does everything even out on Friday or do the Wizards keep rolling?
- What will the atmosphere in the Verizon Center be like?
- Jerry Moosewood is coming to D.C.
You can reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org